Friday, August 22, 2008

I feel soooo... guilty.....

Why? Because I haven't even blogged about the first day of school, and all these people are blogging about these cute little stories of the first day of school, like going in and talking to teachers and shedding a tear. Basically, I loaded the boys up in the van and dropped them off with a friendly, "Bye, I love you sweetey! Have a great day". Then, off I drove to enjoy some peace and quiet at the little hacienda. So, what do you think of that my blog friends?

4 comments:

Lalena said...

Way to go mom! Real life...

annie said...

You're a pro! ...Maybe next year when Josiah goes it'll be more of an event :)

Angela said...

Sounds like something I would do, too! =^)

Amber Joy said...

let's wait for next year, Abs. But, this year let's be the comfortable ones that aren't crying. : )