Thursday, July 31, 2008

Here's the three amigos...o.k., this was 2 years ago, but I wanted to share with you our big news, no I am not adopting my nephew, but that's what it sounded like when I say "big news", huh? The big news is that I will be loading these three precious angels and my other precious angel in a van and driving 1300 miles to Montana to see grandma and papa! Amazing, I know. Mom and dad have recently gone through one of the worst months in their lives, and we figure grandchildren therapy is always the best medicine. We will start out on Tuesday, August 5th. We will drive for two days. So, if there's never again another post from me, I lost my sanity along the way...just kidding, it's going to be awesome. The boys have millions of rubber bands. I found a huge bag of them for a dollar. That should keep them busy for all of what, one mile. Actually, I figure one rubber band ball each, and they should be busy for awhile. So, the weekend will be a flurry of excitement, and guess what, when I get to Montana, I will have recent pictures of my kids to share with you. So, I'm off to conquer the laundry beast, but love to you all...

1 comment:

Katie Rangaram said...

Good luck on the road trip! Thanks for sharing the blog. It's so exciting to get to read a little about the West Coast Kennedys. Good luck and travel safe on your road trip!

Much Love,
katie