Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Leland George Barrows...

O.K., I would like to dedicate my first day in blogland to my wonderful dad...he's the greatest in the world and is really the best candidate for this dedication. I cannot even begin to tell you how much fun he was to be around while growing up. One of my friends in middle school asked me if I could have my dad teach her dad how to be funny! I said, "Yes, for a small fee." Just kidding. The real reason I would like to dedicate my first day in blogland to dad is because he created the name for this blog, yes, Abernathyelizabethanne is a nickname given to me by Leland George Barrows, my adorable teddy-bear-like father! So, it's late, and my first post will be short, but rest assured all my blog friends, I have many words to share with you.

I am thrilled beyond words to get back in touch with all the friends I've accumulated around the planet (literally). We've lived in some really crazy places, and have made the best of friends everywhere we've been. I have to have a better way to keep in touch with everyone, and this seems to be it, the wonderful land of blogging!

3 comments:

cindy litzinger said...

OHMYGOSH!!Abernathyelizabethanne. I'm so excited to be the first to comment:) I'm just down here having a couple, well, a handful of cheetos and there you are...BLOGGING away! You make me laugh!! Love you.

hh and company said...

Hey, Girl! Great to hear from you...it has been some time. I feel like I am going 100 miles an hour...then I see all the people passing me & figure my engine is tired. Just a little joke. Love ya...miss ya & Im glad you got your blog on! Love, HH

annie said...

Yay! Yay, yay.