Saturday, October 25, 2008

I finally understand the whole thing about keeping up on the old blog...Where did the last 3 weeks go? I started working, and I'm sure that's part of the issue here. I am working Monday thru Friday from 11:30 to 1:30 serving lunch at an elementary school, it's a huge step to start working. I felt like it was the right time. I can now put Josiah in preschool. He asks to go to school almost every day, so he will love it, I'm sure...
Other News in the Kennedy Fam? Well, Sean's in Mexico working at the Rancho Santa Marta children's home for a few days, poor me! I wish I was there with him, but I got to go last time, so it was his turn. The man who runs the home will be so excited that a few real men with tools showed up this time. He wasn't too impressed in May when we took a van full of women to work at the home. I think Sean will return with some interesting tales, hopefully not about rattle snakes, but who knows?

2 comments:

Mandi! said...

Congrats on the job! Looking forward to hearing your tales of reaching the school for Jesus!

The Arteagas said...

wow - busy woman! I can't imagine taking on a job while trying to keep track of three boys! you're like Wonder Woman to me right now! I hope it goes well. And praying for Sean while he's in Mexico - can't wait to see photos and hear how it went! hope you're doing well!